I was updating some pictures in facebook, mainly so I could send some to my mom for her facebook page. The picture below happened to be the last one I was uploading. It is NOT the best picture of mom and I, but I was suddenly struck by our resemblance. I mean people say, "oh you two look alike" all the time, but I never really stopped to look. So check it out...what do you think?
Same nose, same chin?
I wonder if little buddy will look like me or his dad?
Here is my sweet brother. These pics were taken when I was in Austin last.
He's really excited he's going to be an uncle.
2 comments:
Y'all do look & ACT alike B!
The only thing that could be better in the pic of you & your bro is if YOU were wearing the cherry bomb shirt. Come on. You have a couple. :)
I love my kids!
Post a Comment