Saturday, October 25, 2008

Weekend Wedding

Well this weekend my dad and his long time girlfriend, Susie, tied the knot!! Finally, after 17 years of dating they decided to get married. Ben and I headed to Huntsville on Thursday to help get things ready for the wedding. We spent most of the day Friday decorating and getting prepared. And at 4:00 Friday afternoon we walked down the aisle to stand with Dad and Susie as they got married. It was a lot of fun. We got to see a lot of people we hadn't seen in a long time, including most of my dad's family who I haven't seen in years. Here are a few pics from the wedding. We didn't take many, but we should have more once the photographer gets the real pictures posted. 

Isn't my hubby handsome :) He cleans up real nice!

Ben and I before the wedding...looks like we are going to prom right? 

Dad and Susie leaving the wedding. Don't they look beautiful (well at least Susie :))

My brother, the cousins, and me!! Having a little after wedding celebration. 

7 comments:

Momma B said...

Brooke and Ben, you look so beautiful and handsome. What a perfect couple you are!!
Glad the wedding was fun, glad Bennie Boy got to meet the rest of the family, but I know who the best looking couple at the wedding was!
Papa ER and I had a fun weekend, lots of driving through the mountains and we ate a lot too!
See you on Thursday! Love you guys

Jen Taylor said...

You're such a dedicated blogger!!

Jamie King said...

Brooke you looked absolutely beautiful!!!

raenette said...

fun times! You did look like you were going to prom!

Meg McCool said...

Is your dad taking a "for the road" in that one picture?

The Garrison's said...

Oh Brooke, you guys are sooo pretty :) what fun times with the fam! Congrats Dad!

Anonymous said...

brooke, you're beautiful!