Thursday, October 2, 2008

For Courtney and Linda

Hi Courtney and Linda,
Here is a quick update on your husbands....

1. They rested
2. They ate
3. They bought $6 cups of Starbucks coffee (for which I gave them a hard time, until I bought a $7 cup without even knowing it. 
4. They missed you (and continue to do so)

11 comments:

jewels said...

Thanks for the update. I looked up Nof Ginosar Kibbutz, so I can picture where you are staying. Staying up with the weather as well (yes, I am getting more mature). Just stay awake long enough to capture Ben's snooze. You know, he may have a lot of "pay back" from his compadres. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah - welcome to Israel! Great blog Brooke and I love all of Ben's pictures! Comforting to see everyone resting so well.

Give my baby a hug for me and Brooke I will be with you friend - each step! Love and prayers!!

court garrison said...

Oh Brooke, great job girl! Glad for Bens energy and glad he captured those GREAT sleeping pics. I laughed out loud and I could just picture little Ben sneaking around the plane like an Army guy trying to capture everyone! So fun! I WISH I WAS THERE!!! AHHHHHHHH! Okay, keep it up and I too am with you in spirit and heart! Love to yall! And a special thanks for the Brian pic...SO APRRECIATED! According to the internet, you are on the ground...and I assume about to go on a first hike...so fun! Cant wait for more!

court garrison said...

And...miracle number 1 has occured: my husband does not get tea when we eat out if its more then a buck 25. A 6 dollar cup of anything is unheard of!

Jen Taylor said...

I LOVE IT!!! You have done a GREAT job so far. I am so glad that Ben's making fun of someone else, and it's not us!

Unknown said...

OMG, Brooke, I can tell yours will be the blog where we find comic relief!!! We looked at all the "sleepers" today at staff meeting and had a good laugh! Thank you for the updates - it is really fun to see everyone on their journey. Love to all! Linda

Meg McCool said...

word. take lots of notes, miss you

Hanna Schmidt said...

Can we all just pause a moment and note that Linda wrote a comment that begins with 'OMG'?!

Thanks and gig 'em.

PS - Wish I was there -- I'm following along from my cubicle in DC...

Anonymous said...

i almost pee'd in my pants when I saw the beth and charles mccash.

Anonymous said...

So funny!! Thanks Hanna for the pause!! That was almost as funny as the post...Linda you are so funny. Looks like you guys are having a blast! Praying for you all - Jamie

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know, little Greta Ruth arrived at 3:30 AM on October 3. She is 6lbs 9 oz, bigger than sister Maggie. Mommy and baby are doing great!
If Lyndsey doesn't go into labor by Thursday Oct 9, they will induce her, but she is having intermitten contractions today and things are changing! WE will keep you posted! Miss you guys, enjoying the blog, as usual. Momma B