Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A little of everything.

Well I don't really have anything specific to blog about today...but I am way overdue on a new post. No belly shot today...Ben has been gone a lot with his new job at John Knox Ranch, so no time for photos. Hopefully, I will get him to take a new 18+ week photo by the end of the week. T minus 9 days till we find if Baby B is going to be like Ben or me!! Till then, here are few of the things that have been happening around the Blevins' menagerie the last few weeks. 


New gates on the deck...freshly stained. 

Last week we finished re-staining the deck and working on getting some plants arranged. Here is one corner we are trying out. 

The most recent harvest. The Zucchini are going crazy!!

Oh Lori has a hard life really!! She always has to have something in her mouth...just in case we want to play. 

Since we didn't take a belly shot of me this week...Ben must have taken one of himself. I found this on the camera when I was downloading pictures. So Ben at 18 weeks!!

3 comments:

jewels said...

Ben is ahead of you on the belly shot--in size and timing. Dibs on the tomatoes! Don't forget to bring me some when I see you.

Lori, our sweet Lori.

Don't count on the baby being like either one of you really---gender excluded.

Today I think it's a girl. Sunday I thought it was a boy.

The Garrison's said...

your greenery and produce is very big and pretty!! And, Ben, that belly is beautiful! Brooke, I didnt feel Anna Faith until like 21 weeks...so hang in there girl. IT will be worth it

Jen Taylor said...

So much fun!! Everything! Blake gained baby weight too. Isn't that sweet of them?