Well we celebrated Father's Day with our acacia group at the Myers pool. It was lots of fun. We were missing a few people (ie. Taylors, JJ Dean, Riedel girls and the Hursts) which was sad, but we still had lots of fun. Ben even got to show up. Now that he is working at camp, its hard for him to get to our group...but he made a special appearance. I just love my friends.
Angela smoked a mean brisket and sausage. She impresses me more everyday with her mad talents.
The guys...making sure the chairs don't go anywhere.
And making sure the cell phones don't go in the water again this year.
The girls. Aren't they lovely.
2 comments:
Yall have such a fun group...so many peeps I love in that group! Glad Ben got to come! I was really hoping for a bathing suit prego shot! :)
Great pix.
Good looking group!
Love those handsome bald beauties.
Where's baby mamma?
Post a Comment