Friday, June 5, 2009

Let's Dine Outside

I have the best moms in the world!!! Hands down they are the most thoughtful, best shoppers I know. So I have a birthday coming up and the moms (that would be my mom, Julia, and Ben's mom, Terri) decided that i needed outdoor dishes since we entertain outside so much. So here is what they sent me. Let's just say it was so exciting to arrive home to two big packages on my front porch. Not only was there a plethora of outdoor dishes and accessories, but some really cute clothes for me to wear while I am entertaining (or perhaps at other times). The clothes actually match the color of the dishes, so I am sure that was planned as well. Well here are a few pics of the dishes...aren't they so cute!! Guess it's time for a PARTY!!


The ensemble, complete with plates, bowls, cups, napkins, and serving pieces. 

I took the bowls off the plates so you could see the cute patterns. 

Here is one of the plate patterns...there are three total!!


Thanks Moms!! You guys sure know how to make a girl feel special. Now just come visit so I can serve you up some delicious yumminess on these super fabulous dishes. 

4 comments:

jewels said...

Guess you liked them! Happy birthday baby!

Tootle Family said...

So great!!!

raenette said...

How Fun! Love it!

Jen Taylor said...

YEAH! can't wait to use them!