Saturday, June 13, 2009

Are you getting tired of this yet?

Okay are you tired of all the posts about our little buddy yet?? TOO BAD...because we are excited. Here are the sonogram pictures from Thursday. Don't forget if you really want some entertainment you can watch the full sonogram video below :). 
He's waving...can you see it. 


So who do you think he looks like? 

He sure isn't shy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome video, way to go Ben!! I watched and cried, and thought of the words in action of the verse in Psalms. Our God is amazing. Love you three!!Psalms 139:13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.

Joanie

jewels said...

I never get tired of watching. What a miracle. Brooke is sooooooooo beautiful pregnant.

Anonymous said...

I think he looks just like Mimi! mimi's little buddy, so beautiful and perfect! Love you guys.

Momma B said...

So very sweet of you guys to share the video with us, and to get to hear how perfect our little buddy is. Brings tears to my eyes, but I am in love with him already! And yes, he is just a special to me as the others are, I am so blessed!