This evening we took some cookies over to the Riedel girls as a little first day of school treat. After spending a little time with these adorable ladies...Ben officially said it, "I think I have the bug now!!" I had to stop what I was doing and ask him to repeat! And he said it again!! So thanks Kailey, Kaitlynd, Kassidy, and Kendall, you are just too cute, Ben wants his own!! All I have to say is...if we have girls, Ben is going to be so screwed...they will have him wrapped so tight around their little fingers he won't know what to do. Here are a few pics of these adorable girls.
Ben trying to get in a picture with Kassidy and Charis!!
Kailey and Kendall...aren't they beautiful!!
Sweet Kassidy...she started first grade today. When we went over this evening she was sound asleep. Apparently she was worn out after a long day!!
Kaitlynd looking serious for the pic.
1 comment:
Post a Comment