My husband has a thing for knives. I have aided in this passion, I am ashamed to say. He really loves these knives that are handmade by a man in Stillwater, OK named Dave McCrosky. He measures your hand and then custom makes the knives to fit each person. I bought Ben his first one and then ever since then he can't get enough. Now we even have hand made kitchen knives. I have to admit, they are amazing knives and I will never go back to the store bought kind. No Ben is not a dangerous or angry person...he is just passionate about his knives!! Here are just a few of Ben's knives.
Knives, Knives everywhere. Knives for boar hunting, deer skinning, fish filleting...kitchen knives, knives for fun, pocket knives, and knives for your belt. Ben loves knives.
2 comments:
Come on...he has more than that doesn't he? Where are the pocket knives?
WOW I thought lance had a lot of knives, but now I'm thinking....not so much!!!
Post a Comment