Friday, July 11, 2008

A Visit from the Padre

A couple of weeks ago, my dad finally made it to our house for the weekend (we have lived here almost 4 years). Well not really the weekend, really only about 12 hours or so...but hey he got here. And he brought along Susie, my soon to be stepmom (they've been dating for like 17 years or so), my soon to be stepsisters, Irene and Jamie and her husband, and my soon to be step niece. It was fun to see them all. It is crazy to think that Dad and Susie are finally tying the knot on September 29th. I am so excited for them. I mean we have been family for these past 17 or 18 years, but now I guess we will finally have the official titles. Anywho, thought I would share some pics from their visit. 


Susie (or MooMoo) and Kayden Jo. 
Doesn't she have such cute hair. 

Jamie (mom) and Kayden 

Look at that hair. It is so curly and precious. 
They keep it pulled up all the time because otherwise she looks like this. 

Kayden and Aunt Brooke. 
Do I look like a natural or what??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new ben pic!