Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Garden Days

So blogging is a lot of fun...but I am sort of out of ideas about what to post! So any ideas would be great :). 

So I love to garden. My sweet husband built me a garden about 4 years ago. This year we doubled the size of the garden, so it has been even more fun with the extra space. My garden rocked this year! I wish I had pictures of it when it was big and lush, but now it is starting to peter out which is sad. While my plants are starting to turn brown and die off, I am still harvesting tomatoes, squash, zuchinni, and peppers. They are just a little smaller these days. Here are some pics.

Garden Picks



The esperanzas in the front!! I just love their color. Hopefully the duranta will bloom soon. 

Okay, till I think of something more exciting...enjoy!

3 comments:

Sarah, Blake, Evan, Julia said...

Wish I could partake in the bounty of your garden! I miss homegrown tomatoes. My goal is to grow some one of these days - but I'm not exactly the green thumb and don't have the motivation yet.

jewels said...

Keep watering those tomatoes. I have eaten the last of the Texas tomatoes I brought back to Wyoming. I bought quite a few from a roadside stand. I brought the box to work and people loved them! Yours were better. I love those little round sweet ones. And I love you, Ben and the menagerie.

Mom

raenette said...

you will have lots to blog about from yuor trip...hold tight there sister, it isn't like you have to blog everyday!