It's hard, really, really hard. I want to cuss Channel, my instructor every time I do it. I am sore for days. I sweat like a pig...but I really do love it. If you know me, you know I am a bit competitive and if you know crossfit, you know it is centered around both competition and personal growth. Plus if you know me, you know I am busy and don't have hours upon hours to workout, but I want to stay in shape and healthy. So in 45 minutes to an hour, I can be in and out of my workout and feel like I have been working out for hours. I have been doing bootcamp twice a week for about 7 months now and feel like I am in better shape than ever. So if you are looking for a good workout, come join us. Channel (
amazenbootcamp.com) has lots of times and locations available.
 |
| Fun times! |
 |
| All my bootcamp buddies...looking strong |
3 comments:
Ummm...muscles! Good grief!
Your legs!!! Hello!
Your legs!!! Hello!
Post a Comment