Christmas at the Blevins' was great again this year. The little guy was in the beginning stages of learning to walk and was so much fun. He wasn't so much interesting in opening presents, but once we helped him get them open, he loved his new toys! We didn't get any pictures from us all dressed up for church, but trust me, we all looked fabulous :). It was a small Christmas with just Gigi, Ben, Eli, and I her. My brother and the Taylor family came over for Christmas dinner which is a standing tradition. After packing up from Christmas Eve service at Anhalt on the 26th, Ben, Eli, and I made the 10 hour trek to Stratford to hang out with Ben's family. We spent 5 days there and it was so relaxing...except for the fact that Eli hates to sleep anywhere other than his bed. We played with the cousins and mimi, pawpaw, and even Aunt Vicki and TayTay from Florida. Then Eli and I got to fly home, while Ben made the 9 hour trek back to San Antonio. Fun times all around.

No comments:
Post a Comment