Friday, November 28, 2008

Few More Thanksgiving Pics.

A few more pictures of things I am thankful for!!

ER and ER! Both are sleepy boys. 

The Family!

The extended family.

Little ER...isn't he precious. 

Little ER and his favorite Aunt!

Aren't those men handy. Ben and Little ER...Tom and Baby Greta. 

Two of my favorite guys. 
Ben and the babies (can you believe ER is two days younger than little Greta). I couldn't get this picture to rotate. 

3 comments:

Jen Taylor said...

LOVE the two ER's!!!! So precious! That needs to be framed!

The Garrison's said...

Love the pics of the sleeping boys...so cute. What priceless family pics you got! :) Cute babies for sure!

Jamie King said...

Babies are so much fun..... most of the time!! Great pics! I will make sure to call you guys when I need a break you look like you can handle it!!!