This weekend my daddio had a birthday...we won't mention which one, because we don't want to remind him that he's getting older (which in turn means I am getting older and headed towards a pretty significant bday). Eli and I headed to Huntsville to celebrate Popo's special day. We had a great time just hanging out and eating lots of great food thanks to moomoo and her delicious cooking...homeade tortillas, enchiladas, and the best sweet tea ever. Eli was a great traveler, as usual.

MooMoo, Eli, and PoPo

Getting a picture with the big bunny....of course, with one finger in his mouth

One happy baby, one big bunny!

So fun!

PoPo's hands are fascinating and so yummy!

PoPo you're so funny

Whatcha lookin' at?

My daddy is so silly....this is what happens when mommy leaves.

Notice something new...that's right a paci in my mouth. I just started taking one of these again.
4 comments:
So cute. I love the big bunny pictures. Eli's eyes----so gorgeous.
So cute! Been a very busy week for me--match week--so I got behind on my reading up on Baby Eil. Back now, missing him so...
We're here! Please don't stop blogging! Love the Eli pics!
he's the cutest!!!!
Post a Comment