Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mr. Lynn (or Papa Lynn) and Pawpaw ER Come to Town

Mr. Lynn, as the marvelous Macy calls him, came to visit this week. Eli had a great time visiting with him...I mean the 25 minutes he was awake while Mr. Lynn was here. Ben and I are pushing for Lynn to be called Papa Lynn, but guess we will just have to see what the other grandkids say! It was great having Lynn here, he helped us get some much needed yard work done, which is always nice. Then on Friday, PawPaw ER came to visit. He only stayed for a couple of hours, but Eli enjoyed visiting with him as well.

The boys hanging out!
Mr. Lynn and little Eli
Three generations of Bell boys...I think it is so cool that Eli has such a handsome great grandpa.
Pawpaw ER and Eli have similiar hair lines and they both make funny faces when they sleep. Now all Eli needs is some of those fantastic suspenders pop wears to help hold his britches up.
This was a new pose!

Our little family

It's so hard not to hold him all the time...look at that little cuddly bunny!!

Gus likes to make sure Eli is okay.

Please guys...no more pics...a guy needs his rest.

So till next time...enjoy!

4 comments:

jewels said...

Sweet. Can't wait to see him.

Spotted-Bird said...

So cute!!! I think he gets cutter every time I see him. He also looks so big!

Jen Taylor said...

So dang cute that huge guy is!!!

Momma B said...

I Miss him! i want to see him SOON...Mimi loves you little Eli.