Because I feel like my arm is going to fall off when I hold Elisha for long periods of time and people are constantly telling me what a big boy he is, I assumed the doctor would tell me that he was off the charts big. That somehow he had shot up out of the 25 percentile range into the 90th, but to no avail. He is still on the smaller side, which means I need to start working out more cause he's got a lot of growing to do still.
Stats
Weight: 18 lbs 11oz (10-25%)
Height: 28 inches (25-50%)
Head: 46 cm (50-75%)
Favorite Foods
Momma's milk
Mashed potatoes
Sweet potatoes
Green beans & Peas
Peaches
Pears
Avocado
Bananas
Squash
Oatmeal
Rice Cereal
Ribs (yes, he loves him some ribs...pork of course)
Chicken
Fruit/Veggie Puffs
Mandarin Oranges (tried those for the first time today...big hit!)
Words
Dada
Mama
Baba
Gaga
Nana
Fun Tricks
Sitting up
blowing rasperries
flicking his lip
Feeding himself (except mushy foods...he's particular about the texture)
Rolling over and spinning circles
Sleep Habits
He takes three naps a day (usually)
Bedtime: 7:30-8pm
Late night snack: between 3-5am
Wake Time: 7-8am
It is amazing how my love of this little guy can grow each and every day. He is such a joyful spirit. So full of life and so happy. I find myself smiling much more than I used to. How could I not when I am looking at my beautiful boy with his open mouth smile and big blue eyes. Its just hard not to be happy when you are around him...see what I mean...
4 comments:
So very very cute...I can't wait to see him! I hope he can learn to say Mimi!
I am certain, absolutely certain, that while he is saying GaGa he means to say GiGi. And he is pretty close to saying MiMi. But, bottom line, the boy is a talker, a singer, and a sweet lover boy with those eyes. It'll all come together one of these days.
I love getting to watch this beautiful little man grow up! Thank you for letting us be part of his life!
Love this kid! He's a cutie & a keeper! Keep growing little one...you're getting huge!
Post a Comment