Monday, February 15, 2010

Flying is Fun

Gigi came for a fantastic visit this weekend. Eli had tons of fun with her. They smiled at each other, talked baby talk, cuddled, and loved! A good time was had by all. On Sunday, Gigi brought Eli to church with her. Typically, I have to get the little man up at the butt crack of dawn...like 5:45...in order for us to get to church by 6:45ish. Since Gigi was here, she was able to keep him while I went to setup for church. When Eli got to church we played a bit. We had such a great time as you can see below. And yes, that is Scott, our pastor, preaching in the background...so yes that means I was playing during church...but no, that doesn't mean I wasn't paying attention.

Enjoy!


This was a fun game until my arms felt like they were going to fall off...I really must get back in shape!!

1 comment:

jewels said...

This makes me smile several times a day!