Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mr. Model!

Our sweet friend Amanda needed a model to try out some new shots she was thinking about. So natrually who did she turn to in her time of need...our little guy! I mean seriously how could you pass up this cuteness. Okay, let's be honest, I am probably the only one she knows who has a baby and will let her torture him by changing his clothes 3 or 4 times, put various crazy hats on his head (many which are not pictured below), strip him down to his bare bottom and lay him face down (which he does not like), all the while clapping our hands and singing crazy songs to get him to smile. I am such a good mom! But hey if it gets results like these below, I say it's worth it. If you live in the San Antonio or Spring Branch area you should check Amanda's website out!!









4 comments:

Meve & Co. said...

he is precious--he looks like a doll!

jewels said...

He is the best model ever! He does look like a doll. Just like his mom did when she was a babe. By the way, it's time to put a better picture of Ben on your blog site.

C.Hughes said...

such cute pictures! i never got to see him when I was home. by the next time I come home he's going to be so big!

Sarah, Blake, Evan, Julia said...

great pics - the last one makes me laugh