7 Weeks! The last time I weighed him (which means I stand on the scale by myself, then stand on the scale with Eli and calculate the difference...so official) he weighed 10lb 6oz. So he is a growing boy. As you can tell...

Look at that happy baby...Eli loves baths. It is like a baby sedative for him.

This is the cute outfit we got from one of friends in Oklahoma. I took a picture of Eli in it to send to them...after the picture he promptly spit up all over himself. At least we got the pic.

Look at that face. Chunky and happy.

Precious. Eli loves sleeping with daddy (and daddy LOVES sleeping with Eli). This is probably why Eli does not like to sleep in his bassinet, crib or pack-n-play.

My BOYS!!

Finally, it has been a little colder in Texas...so Eli has his winter clothes on.

Do you like his little hoodie!!
2 comments:
I love these pictures! Ben and Eli are so cute taking a nap together. (Is this the same Ben who reminded me not to put the baby in bed?)
Eli is stylin' in the hoody. Are his toes cold?
stop it with the cold toes! :) HA!!
He's just the cutest thing in the world. No doubt about it!!!
Post a Comment