Well things are really starting to ripen quickly around her. My belly being one and the garden being the other. People have been asking me how I feel to which my response is always "great!" And you know I am not even lying. I have been so blessed to have an easy pregnancy thus far. No morning sickness, no major back pains, etc. Truly I am very lucky. I will say though things are getting a little tougher these days. I have to hold on to something when I bend down because I frankly don't know if i would be able to get back up on my own. I still have a fairly decent energy level, other than it being freaking 105 degrees outside everyday in South Texas. So me and little buddy stay in a lot...as you can tell from the still fair skin.
We head out to visit our family in Oklahoma on Tuesday and I am so excited. We will get to see our nieces and nephews which is always fun and enjoy some good times at the lake. Plus we will be driving home our new (well new to us) family car. More to come on that one.
Tomatoes, tomatoes, tomatoes...all boxed up and ready to go. I have been saving these for my mom who loves fresh tomatoes. If the darn birds would stop nibbling at my tomatoes we would have a ton more. Oh well, I can't complain I have had a great tomato crop this year. We will see how much longer it lasts.
3 comments:
Yum---tomatoes. Yum, yum!!!!
And the tummy is growing finally. I love that lil bud is growing every day. And----you will get bigger. Glad you are feeling well.
Can't wait to see you this week.
You look so cute and those tomatoes look delicious!!!
yeah belly!! julia-I am a little jealous of your new box of tomatoes you are gonna get real soon!!!
Post a Comment